Marquee And Tent Installer - Melbourne
We are looking for people who love working outdoors. Who don’t mind some early mornings and the occasional late night. We want people who are available on occasional weekends and who will commit to a job. We want people who like building things and seeing the amazing results after a hard days work.
Most of all, we want team players who want be part of a close, hardworking department that takes pride in building amazing sporting, music and cultural events across the Melbourne area.
In this role you will be responsible for the deliveries of stock including furniture, marquees, tents and equipment to the event location. You will also be required to assist your team with other duties including; tent building and general labour work.
As a fast growing department, the role has the opportunity for long term, permanent career potential.
- Collection and delivery of stock to and from sites
- Unloading stock from vehicles and transfer to assigned places
- Preparing event infrastructure
- Site cleaning
- Erection and dismantling of tent structures and scaffolding
- Ensuring minimal damage through correct loading/unloading techniques
- Adhere to, and work within, the guidelines of all company policies with a heightened awareness relating to Workplace Health and Safety.
- A current Heavy Rigid licence desirable
- Forklift license desirable
- A good level of physical fitness and strength is essential
- Safe driving history
- White Card
- Tent or temporary structure build experience is desirable
- Flexibility with working hours (Weekend and before/after hours installation required)
- Own PPE required
- Non smoker
About the Organisation
Our focus is to grow the standards of business events in Australia, and the world, through innovation and operational excellence.
Moreton Hire encompasses all aspects of business events products and services.
From exhibitions, major international sporting events, multi-national brand activations, custom retail fit outs and temporary commercial requirements.
Our clients hire our teams; they hire our expertise, our services and our products to deliver their business events.
With existing offices in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, UK and Europe, Moreton Hire is continuing to focus on growth and innovation.
We are looking for a Marquee and Tent Install Labourers to join and help grow our Sydney Events team
As a customer facing role, you must take pride in your appearance and act in accordance to our company values. If you have the relevant skills and experience, Apply NOW!
At Moreton Hire is strictly a smoke free environment
All staff and contractors will undergo random drug and alcohol testing
Applicants must have work rights in Australia
All Moreton Hire employees are required to provide a police check
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: