Leading Hand Electrician
Since the early 1980s, the CV Services Group has been steadily creating a legacy our team are proud of.
Offering an integrated range of trade services, our four unique businesses each deliver a specialised offer across the electrical, plumbing, building and signage sectors.
We like to think that we are a little bit different. We have a passion for going the extra mile for our customers, made possible by our exceptional CV people. Our culture is something that we’re especially proud of – a friendly atmosphere, a commitment to keeping you informed, a great working environment and regular team events, are just a few of things you can expect while working at CV!
With over 600 dedicated CV team members across six locations, CV prides itself on having the best people in the game, backed by an unwavering commitment to support our staff to be the best they can be.
About the Business
Our Electrical Construction business is a specialist provider of electrical design and construct services in the commercial, industrial and housing sector. With a proven track record in the industry, the business is one of Queensland’s largest and longest serving electrical construction providers.
About the opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for a Domestic Leading Hand Electrician to join our Electrical Housing team based in the Brisbane area. As one of our electricians you will:
- Utilise technical knowledge, skills and capabilities to interpret specifications, drawing and manuals
- Undertake problem solving and job specific reporting in accordance with requirements
- Commitment to all facets of on the job compliance including code and OH&S
- Demonstrated ability to think laterally and plan jobs ensuring all equipment and resources are available
- Effectively communicate with clients, suppliers and team members
- Great opportunity for further development in the company
- Company uniforms, phone and vehicle provided to the successful applicant
Are you the person CV needs? If you can answer yes to the points below, you just might be!
- Unrestricted electrical licence
- Min 3 years with domestic/ residential housing experience
- Additional communications tickets will be looked highly upon
- Significant experience working as an electrician
- Current manual drivers licence
- Attainment and ongoing maintenance of all regulatory and industry licences
- Reliable, hardworking and contentious
- Unwavering commitment to WHS and environmental procedures
- Sound working knowledge of AS3000
- Excellent communicator who is comfortable working autonomously within a team
- Be comfortable leading, managing and upskilling apprentices as required
CV prides itself on its people -cultural fit is vital
. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, leads by example, has a can do attitude, is an excellent communicator and works well in a team environment.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity - take the next step in your career and click ‘Apply’ today!
Please note, candidates are encouraged to submit their application as early as possible as CV Services reserves the right to reduce the application period and/or remove the job advertisement early should a suitable applicant be found.
If you would like to know more about our business, please visit our website: www.cvservices.com.au
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: