Eoi - Structures And Earthworks Supervisors
CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
We combine the construction tract record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
What can our construction projects build for you?
We are currently seeking applications from experiences Supervisors specialising in Structures or Earthworks to be a part of our team in the South Gippsland Area. This is a great opportunity to join a leading Tier 1 Contractor.
As a Structures or Earthworks Supervisor, you will be accountable for
- Ensuring the project is being delivered in accordance with the specified safety, quality, cost and environmental requirements
- Reporting to the Superintendent
- Demonstrating a personal commitment to the One HSE Cultural Framework, policies, Critical Risk Controls and CDO HSE Management System requirements and expectations;
- Preparing and delivering pre-starts and toolboxes
- Determining and coordinating supply and delivery of materials, plant and equipment
- Coordinating and supervising the utilisation of on-site resources including subcontractors and suppliers
- Driving on site compliance to the HSE management system including ensuring works are being conducted in accordance with the safe methods of work
- Forward planning works in the form of daily, weekly and three weekly look ahead schedules
- Monitoring and driving works to the project schedule to ensure project milestones are achieved
Our minimum requirements for this role are:
- Ideally, 10 years' experience in a similar role, working with a tier 1 or 2 construction company
- Proven experience in successfully delivering large civil construction projects
- Demonstrated capability to plan, execute and hand back critical works under pressure
- Demonstrated capabilities to effectively manage and coordinate multiple work crews, both internal and subcontractor, to achieve project aims
- Demonstrated safety and environmental leadership behaviour and compliance
- Demonstrated success in driving team and subcontractor performance
- The ability to manage relationships
- Leadership, problem-solving and influencing skills
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.
We are currently seeking applications from experienced Supervisors specialising in Structures or Earthworks to be a part of our team in the South Gippsland Area. This is a great opportunity to join a leading Tier 1 Contractor.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: