Construction & Maintenance Estimator
About RPR Trades
RPR Trades offers recruitment, labour hire and workforce management solutions through our industry experts, who are dedicated to specialised Recruitment, optimising your Performance and mitigating your Risk.
About the Opportunity
The primary purpose of the position is to accurately plan and develop cost estimates and support the administration of tender documentation for building construction and maintenance projects.
The position reports to the Senior Client Manager and you willnot responsible for supervising staff.
The responsibilities of the position include:
- Producing highquality tender and quotation documentation for building projects, ensuring compliance with industry best practice, departmental standards and client requirements.
- Utilising estimating computer packages to ensure consistency and best practice in the provision of client quotations.
- Assessing and preparing accurate and timely estimates, quotations and project trade packages; including material lists and construction programs.
- Assisting in the development and research of estimating, costing, contract administration and contract cost management practices.
- Working effectively with clients, suppliers and subcontractors to maximise service delivery, achieve business costs savings and satisfy client requirements.
Further to the primary role detailed above, the successful applicant may also be requested to assist the Operational Delivery team at times to carry out various tasks such as site inspections for current / completed projects or, attend sites to determine the condition of various client assets, so will therefore require you must hold a current Australian driver’s licence.
RPR Trades are unable to offer entry level or trainee roles, with the position requiring a recent and relevant level of experience (minimum of 5+ years) in all the criteria below:
How to Apply:
Please click ‘Apply’ or contact Chris on 0429493165
Only suitably skilled and qualified applicants will be contacted
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: