Electricians - Mobile Fleet
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources, energy, power generation and industrial sectors. As part of this team, you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
Downer EDI Mining continues to strive forward with our projects in 2019 including Karara, Cape Preston, Cloudbreak, Sunrise Dam and Gruyere.
As a result of our commitment to our clients we are now seeking experienced Mobile Fleet Electricians to join the Downer team.
These permanent positions are FIFO from Perth, operating a 2/1 roster consisting of a week of days and a week of nights.
- Certificate III in Electro-Technology (AUS/NZ recognised or VETASSESS equivalent);
- Mobile Fleet experience – Terex 4400, Komatsu and CAT Excavators, Dozers and Trucks
- A current Western Australian 'A' Grade Electrical Licence;
- Holder of a valid 'C' class Driver's Licence
- An overarching commitment to safe work practices and continuous improvement
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical & DAS successfully;
- Keen, reliable & committed employees that can proudly represent the EMS brand;
- Proactive attitude and self-driven
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive hourly rate $$
- 2/1 roster
- An overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- Diverse and inclusive business
- A Supportive work environment with professional development opportunities
We offer permanent employment opportunities for individuals with passion and drive to contribute to the ongoing development of Downer.
Please contact Melanie Greenfield (08) 6212 9523 for further information
Closing Date: W. Australia Standard Time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: