Associate Director – Structured Finance
Anton Murray Consulting
Our client is a global financial services business seeking an Associate Director – Structured Finance to join their Sydney team.
- To analyse structured finance transactions, as a lead analyst, in an accurate and timely manner;
- Ability to run, interpret and amend excel models, check other analysts’ model runs for accuracy and reasonableness;
- Interpret legal documentation;
- Manage the operational aspects of the team and coordinate the work of other analysts and drive the meeting of deadlines;
- Write research – both transaction-specific and market-wide;
- Manage queries and communicate effectively with external transaction parties;
- Manage completion of adhoc projects and issues and ensure timely completion;
- Mentor junior analysts;
- Speak at external/internal conferences.
Experience and qualifications required:
- Experienced structured finance professional with 8-12 years’ experience.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree
- Management experience desirable with ability to mentor junior analysts.
- Strong quantitative and excel skills
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 8-12 years’ structured finance experience along with previous management experience to mentor junior analysts.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: