Construction Superintendent - Power
About the Business and Role
Our client is one of the world’s largest mining companies whose heart of operations is in the stunning Pilbara region. This is an opportunity to work in one of the most ecologically unique, and visually picturesque places in the world. This company encourage openness and transparency and expects its workforce to build trust between all team members and stakeholders. You must be someone that aspires to work in a continuous improvement culture which adapts to change efficiently and effectively.
This role is a Perth based for the first 2 months for initial training. After training the role will be site based with a roster of 2:1.
- Reporting to the Construction Manager
- Overseeing construction of the transmission project
- Ensuring objectives of the project are delivered in a safe and timely manner
- Work closely with the primary Contractors and associated Subcontractors on all stages of construction and commissioning
- Lead the coordination of various interface points, operational readiness, commissioning and handover of the Project
- Experience as a Construction Manager in a smiliar role or project
For more information on the role, the client or the project please click ‘APPLY NOW’ or contact Melanie Chalwell on 0448 147 259 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: