BAYSIDE GROUP AUTOMOTIVE
A rare chance has opened up for a suitable individual to work for one of Australia's largest manufacturers and distributors of 4X4 products and accessories in the role of Workshop Manager.
This global reaching company is looking for a passionate and knowledgeable individual with a proven record in managing staff and a great understanding of automotive / mechanical work.
To join this amazing team you must have the following traits and abilities
- 2 years minimum in management positions.
- Strong experience as a Technician / Accessory Fitter
- Ability to manage under pressure and to tight time frames
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety regulations/legislation
- Experience in dealing with customers
- Passion for all things off road encouraged
On offer with this company is:
- Opportunity to progress your career with a growing company
- Above award wage
- Great working conditions
- Permanent position
Do not let this rare opportunity pass please contact us today to discuss.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Aaron Williams on 03 9864 6000.
To view all automotive job opportunities, visit www.baysidegroupautomotive.com.au
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: