Maintenance Electrician - Day And Night Shift Available
About the role
Based in the South Eastern Suburbs, this well-known food manufacturer is seeking an experienced Maintenance Electrician to join their team in a permanent day or night shift role. Shifts will be from 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am on a 7-day fortnight roster.
- Perform shut downs
- Preventative and corrective maintenance
- Fault finding and problem solving
Skills and experience
- "A" Class electrical trade qualification and relevant industry experience
- Able to work independently and use problem solving
- Strong OH&S focus
- PLC troubleshooting experience
- Proficient with CMMS software
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click APPLY now.
Ref no: 200012799
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: