Manpower are seeking highly skilled Plant Mechanics to work for our multinational client specialising in heavy equipment management solutions, servicing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory with unrivalled support in the mining and construction industries.
In line with their current growth, they have several permanent opportunities available for immediate commencement!
About the Role:
Our client is seeking an experienced and team orientated Plant Mechanic to be permanently based on their customer site in Wilpinjong to service and repair Caterpillar Machinery. The successful applicant will have strong safety focus, expert communication skills and the ability to work well on a high performing team.
- Cert III, Automotive Mechanical Trade Certificate (Plant Mechanic, Diesel Fitter or equivalent)
- Caterpillar experience would be beneficial
- Recent experiance in mining operations and equipment
- Excellent diagnostic and repair skills
- Structured approach and ability to work autonomously
- Excellent interpersonal/teamwork and written/verbal communication skills
- Dedicated commitment to Safety and Quality Assurance
- Ability to organise and schedule work directly with customers
- Strong commitment to meeting customer requirements
- Eagerness to meet customer site regulations and policies
- Able to work overtime and/or extra shifts as required
Our client values their people and love to reward and recognise each employee's contribution. Our cleint offers a competitive remuneration package with several benefits and non-financial rewards to help make everyday life a little more comfortable.
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- Company ute provided
- Uniforms and PPE provided
- Overtime available when required
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competency based annual pay increases
- Ongoing training and support
- Wellness Program
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to undergo per employment medical testing
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role, please click 'APPLY' now!
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire License' ONLY please contact: 'email@example.com' (do not apply to the advert using this email).
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: