Plant Mechanic - Drills
Manpower are seeking skilled Field Service Plant Mechanic to work for our multinational client specialising in heavy equipment management solutions, servicing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory with unrivalled support in the mining and construction industries.
In line with their current growth, they have several permanent opportunities available for immediate commencement!
About the Role:
You will be required to provide warranty and maintenance support on a regular basis, and you have access to the latest training and technical knowledge relating to the CAT products.
You will also be required to have sound customer relations and interpersonal skills with the ability to work completely unsupervised. Reporting to the Field Service Supervisor, your responsibilities will include;
- Working on drills
- Manage work orders including ordering parts as required
- Deliver First Class Customer Service
- Visit customer sites around the Hunter region to not only diagnose but repair warranty Caterpillar equipment and complete reports
- Maintaining safe work practices and a safe work environment
Rosters are open to negotiation based on your personal circumstances and dependent upon the flexibility to customers
Relocation: Is on offer up to $8000 assistance to relocate preferred candidates to the Newcastle/Hunter Valley NSW region.
- Australian recognised trade qualification in Plant Mechanics (heavy Vehicle)
- Plant Mechanic experience is essential
- Previous post trade Caterpillar experience in a field service environment
- HR Truck licence
- Excellent fault finding and diagnostic and repair skills
- Drills experience is desirable
- Heavy Rigid Licence
- Familiarity with service literature
Our client values their people and love to reward and recognise each employee's contribution. Our client offers a competitive remuneration package with several benefits and non-financial rewards to help make everyday life a little more comfortable.
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- Uniforms and PPE provided
- Overtime available when required
- Employee Assistance Program
- Ongoing training and support
- Wellness Program
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to undergo pre-employment medical
If you feel you are suitable to this role, please click 'APPLY' now!
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire License' ONLY please contact: 'email@example.com' (do not apply to the advert using this email).
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: