Maintenance Fitter - Bears Lagoon
Our client has an opening for a conscientious Maintenance Fitter - Mechanical Trade, to join our team. As a trade-qualified Fitter, you will have the opportunity to work in an environment that caters to your trade, helps you develop both your skills and become part of a friendly team that strives for success. The successful applicant's role will consist of preventative maintenance and fixing breakdowns of machinery. ASAP START! Will require a medical assessment prior to starting.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, bring your passion for delivering exceptional customer service and join our Team.
- Trade qualified Fitter (Certificate III in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent)
- Be a team player, open and honest
- Hold a flexible approach to work commitments to meet the needs of the business
- Safety conscious, ethical and compliant.
- Weekly paid wages
- Service recognition and an additional service payment
- Supplied uniforms + PPE
- Supportive and collaborative Management
- Develop your career with a variety of training and development options
- Good-work life balance
IF this sounds like your next role, APPLY NOW! One of our friendly consultants will be touch.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire License' ONLY please contact: 'email@example.com' (do not apply to the advert using this email).
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: