This dynamic role involves reversing and working in small spaces, and is best suited to a competent operator who can hit the ground running. The work is predominantly Monday to Friday, however flexibility is required as there can be demand for work outside your usual hours.
Reporting to the Site Manager, you will be responsible for;
* Conducting pre-start checks on Gas Forklifts
* Loading and unloading trucks
* Manipulation and stacking of stock
* High reach work
To be considered for this role you must possess the following:
* Current High Risk Forklift Licence
* Substantial demonstrated operating experience
* Strong numeracy, written and reading skills
* Proactive approach to problem solving
* Current drivers licence and reliable transport
Our client's busy facility is located in the Greater Bunbury Region. To express your interest in this opportunity please APPLY NOW using the link below.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: