Project Manager - Construction
The Company: This well established Construction & Building company based in Sydney specialise in Commercial New Build projects from $10m - $50m in value. They have been awarded a new project that will commence construction at the end of Feb and there is an opportunity for a new permanent Project Manager to join the existing team to oversee the delivery from start to finish. Responsibilities:
- Project planning, scheduling, cost control, budgeting and delivery
- Overseeing pre-contract tender programs
- Providing good technical knowledge and commercial awareness to the client
- Monitoring progress, keeping in close contact with members of their site team at all times, and liaising with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners
- Ensure that work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements
- Good look-ahead planning, teamwork, communication and negotiating skills
- Ensure that the deadlines for completing work are met as per the programme
- Keep the client updated regularly on progress.
- 5+ years experience as a Project Manager on New Build commercial projects of $10 Million+ in value
- Proven Project Management experience with excellent technical construction & M&E knowledge
- Extensive knowledge in reading and interpreting technical drawings and building permits
- Understanding of RFI's and variations
- High attention to detail and quality of works
- Experience overseeing a team of site staff and delivery of projects to a high standard, on time and budget.
- Employee growth is invested in through training and development
- Excellent salary package (dependant on experience)
- Friendly and enjoyable working environment
- Strong pipeline of future Projects.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: