- Derrimut location
- LO Forklift
- Casual on-going
Kelly Services has been staffing Australia for more than 20 years, offering recruitment services in temporary, contract and permanent roles in a wide range of industries, at all levels.
Kelly Services are working together with a world leader within the transport and logistics field who have been operating for the last 130 years; employing around 82,000 employees globally. We are currently looking for an experience, dedicated and friendly Forklift Operator with LO license to join their team based in Derrimut. This is a casual assignment available on day shift with an immediate start.
Your role will include however is not limited to:
- Loading and unloading trucks and containers
- Forklift driving
- Working in all environments (cold, dry)
- Pick packing and manual handling of products up to 25 kg
- Replenishment of stock
- Preparing necessary documentation
The right candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- A valid LO Forklift License and relevant experience working in a freezer is a MUST
- Warehousing experience is required
- High attention to details
- Ability to meet set KPI's & to work well individually, as well as with a team
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn and initiative
For the successful candidate there is:
- Competitive remuneration
- Ongoing work and possible overtime
- Excellent culture
- Opportunity to work with our nationally renowned client
If the above sounds like you, APPLY NOW! and one of our consultants will be in contact with you in the next 2 business days to discuss further details.
Please note: No phone applications will be accepted & only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: