Work for a truly local business, Centrally located in Berrimah, Varied work within a longstanding team. AAMS is a locally owned and operated company servicing all areas of the Top End. Specialising in mechanical contracting, prevantative manitenance and repairs to commercial and industrial equipment, AAMS work ranges from government and private maintenance contracts to new builds and fit outs such as the Tindal RAAF Upgrade. We are seeking a qualified and licensed Electrican to work within both our Service and Contract Departments. To be considered for this role you are required to have:
- Trade qualification
- Unrestricted NT Electrical License
- Drivers Licence
- White card
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical including Drug and Alcohol testing
- Ability to maintain a police clearance for specific site passes
- Sound knowledge of electrical maintenance, repairs & installation in a range of environments.
- The ability to work both autonomously or in a team environment, with or without direct supervision.
- The ability to work closely with the Service Coordinator, Project Manager/s and other team members.
- Experience maintaining successful relationships with clients and sub-contractors.
- The ability to supervise Apprentices.
- Effective communication skills
- Experience working in high pressure environments.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: