Structural Engineer - Business Development, Archerfield Qld
Company Description At BlueScope Building Components (BBC), we are renowned for our delivery of high quality and innovative customer solutions through our market leading brands including Lysaght and Fielders. We use 100% Australian Steel Products and are an integral part of BlueScope – Australia’s largest steelmaker. Job Description Reporting to the Commercialisation Manager, we are looking for a Structural Engineer-Sales to initially provide engineering expertise to the Research and Development team across our business based in Archerfield. You will be provided with specific training and support so you can transition into an external customer facing and sales role across NSW. Working within the specification team you will support the selling of engineering services and BlueScope products to engineers, builders and developers. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of innovative engineering solutions and providing advice for engineering, design and documentation projects. Your role will primarily:
- Provide engineering support to develop products, systems and software;
- Train and support stakeholders (sales, engineers, operations, customers) on the optimised use of products and solutions;
- Through business development & sales opportunities you will provide business solutions to our customers;
- In identifying opportunities for new product solutions, you will test your designs in our registered laboratory; and
- Attend events to expand your industry knowledge and professional network.
- a competitive remuneration package and attractive superannuation;
- access to further career development and opportunities at BlueScope; and
- work for an iconic Australian business with global operations.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: