Trade Assistant / Excavator Operator
RED DIRT PERSONNEL GROUP
Red Dirt Personnel Group is a leading recruitment company specialising in providing temporary labour across all disciplines to the Resources Industry.
We are currently seeking application for motivated Trade Assistant / Excavator Operator for our clients Northern Territory Operations.
About the role:
- Roster 14 Days On / 14 Days Off
- 6 Months work with possibility to permanent
- Start Date 20/2/2020
- Accommodation and onsite camp facilities
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
Key requirements for this role include:
- Must be able to pass required pre-employment medical and drug screens.
- Demonstrated high level of safety and team orientated.
- It is essential that you hold a RIIMPO320B Ticket - Conduct Excavator Operations.
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current working at heights.
- Current confined spaces
- Safe operation of process plant areas and equipment.
- Compliance to company policies, standards and procedures.
- This position is working with lead and appropriate PPE must be worn at all times including but not limited to full face respirator, overalls and gloves
- Duties as required including but not limited, reclaim run of ponds, excavator operating and lead bagging off lead concentrate for transport
To apply for this role please click the Apply button and SEEK will take you through the process.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: