Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources, energy, power generation and industrial sectors. As part of this team, you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
Following the successful award of a long-term Non-Process Infrastructure Works contract, Downer are accepting Expressions of Interest from experienced Plumbers with a strong background in Maintenance.
A team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work safely and understand best practice in a maintenance environment and knowledge in the safe use of hand/power tools and equipment required to perform tasks.
You need to have experience within:
- General electrical experience in a facilities maintenance environment.
- Read and understand P&IDs
- Experience working on a water & waste water treatment plant – highly desirable
All suitable applicants will provide:
- Trade Qualification – Australian Recognised;
- Current WA Electrical Licence;
- Open Cabling Licence;
- Current Drivers Licence;
- High Risk Work Licence (EWP);
- Construction Induction White Card;
- Provide all necessary documentation/qualifications/tickets relevant to the position;
- Updated resume clearly outlining positions, duties performed, duration, projects, employer, including at least two (2) referees;
- Evidence of your right to work in Australia
WHAT WE OFFER
These roles offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment. If you are passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed, apply now.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Please follow the link to apply.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
If you experience any technical difficulties with your application email Kellie.Fitzgerald@downergroup.com
Closing Date: W. Australia Standard Time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: