Electrician - Underground Csa Cobar
About the Role:
We are seeking a Trade Qualified Electrician to join our CSA project at Cobar. This is a permanent 7 on 7 off role. Looking for a Self-motivated and Self-managed electrician reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent.
- Trade Qualified
- Underground experience in hard rock mining preferred
- Sandvik DD421 & DS421 drill rig experience preferred
- Underground Drill rig breakdown & servicing experience required
- Mechanical minded & able to work effectively within a Maintenance team
- Underground Workshop based
- Computer Literate
- Committed to a Zero Harm Environment
- Ability to maintain a safe and clean workspace
- Physically fit to pass a Pre-Employment Medical + D&A Screening
What We Offer
- Our Zero Harm initiative: A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employees
- Attractive & competitive remuneration
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- Access to a range of career development and advancement opportunities
- The chance to join a dynamic and successful business within the Downer group
- Competency based pay increases
- Employee Assistance Program
How To Apply
- For further information please contact Monica Gregory at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applications are held in strict confidence. Downer reserves the right to close this position at any time.
- You must be able to provide evidence of the Right To Work In Australia.
- Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: