Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer Group’s Water Projects team is seeking expressions of interest from Industrial Electricians with Water and Wastewater construction and / or maintenance background. Required for upcoming projects, these roles will be permanent opportunities based in the [enter region] area.
- Industrial electrical experience
- Electrical Supervisor licence
- Instrumentation & Control qualification, desirable
- Confined Space ticket, desirable
- Full time, permanent opportunity
- Family friendly roster – Monday to Friday, 38 hour week
- Rostered day off
- Career opportunities
- Employee benefits program incl. discounted gym, health insurance etc.
To apply, please click on “Apply Now” button.
For more information, please contact Megan Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org (email applications will not be accepted; please apply via this website).
In addition to these roles, we will also be seeking expressions of interests from the following: Mechanical Fitters; Crane Operators; Riggers; E&I Technicians; Trade Assistants; Mechanical & Electrical Supervisors
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: