Looking to progress your career as a Maintenance Electrician? A leading manufacturer are hiring. $100k +
You will be working with one of Australia’s leading packaging manufacturers who produce a variety of products commonly found in households across Australia. Located in the Inner West region of Sydney, this production facility offers a broad range of equipment and production facilities. There is a requirement for a permanent shift Maintenance Electrician to join the businesses immediately.
Your new job
You will organise and maintain the day-to-day running of the sites production lines, associated plant/equipment and fixed property.
- You will be responsible for keeping the equipment performing to its required production rate, exceeding these rates where possible.
- You will be responsible for maintaining a preventative maintenance program in relation to the production line to ensure there are minimal unplanned stoppages and breakdowns, maintain accurate records pertaining to corrective and periodical/planned maintenance procedures.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have held a position similar to this previously in order to be successful for this role. At minimum you will hold a full NSW Electrical Licence.
- You should possess a strong understanding faultfinding and repairing production machinery.
- Food, Beverage, Packaging or similar experience is required.
- Programming skills are desirable, though not essential.
- You will be able to pull on prior experience working in a manufacturing site as a sole site electrician or in a small team.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with the opportunity to work for one of Australia’s leading packaging manufacturers. You will be paid at an excellent hourly rate with the opportunity for overtime and weekend call outs. Your new job will be across a 24/6 roster with flexibility required around these hours. You will be rewarded with a long term career and can expect to earn over $100k + super.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Michael Gilroy on 02 9249 2275. Alternatively you can send an up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter detailing why you are interested in applying to this role.
Michael Gilroy - Hays Manufacturing & Operations - Michael.Gilroy@hays.com.au
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: