Mr Truck ,forklift Driver And Warehouse Assistant
Our client, Australia's premier grower of fresh fruit and vegetables are seeking an experienced MR Truck and Forklift Driver as a Warehouse Assistant to join their team in Mernda as ongoing Day Shift casuals.
Candidates must be physically fit, efficient and have attention to detail.
To be considered for the position you must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment and Drug & Alcohol Test
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Picking and packing items
- Organising shipping documentation
- Providing a high level of customer service and answering any queries from other departments
- Day to day warehousing duties.
- Setting & Operating 6 axis packing and palletising robots.
- Liaise with the production planner
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Previous picking experience in a warehouse or factory environment, RF scanning is an advantage
- Be computer literate
- Must have a good mechanical aptitude
- High attention to detail, be reliable and take pride in your work
- Be willing to learn and have the ability to work under pressure.
- Your own reliable transport
- Flexibility to work over a 7 day rotating roster
A current forklift license is required. A MR truck licence would be highly advantageous.
Candidates must be available to start as soon as possible .
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: