Electrician - Solar Installation - Residential & Commercial
COMMAND RECRUITMENT GROUP
Location:All Sydney > Sydney
Profession / Role:Engineering > Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Description:About the company:
Our client is a fast-moving and rapidly expanding Solar and Electrical Retailer operating across the whole of NSW and looking to expand team of Electricians in order to service the various contracts throughout Sydney/Regional NSW areas.
About the role:
The business is rapidly growing in both the residential and commercial sector and they are always looking to promote from within, progression will be measured on attitude and performance. Looking for hard-working individuals with a desire to progress and the hunger to succeed. You will work alone as part of a small team and must have the necessary skills to interact with customers and teammates alike.
Warehouse located in Wollongong.
- Carry out installation of solar PV systems, including electrical wiring, mounting of inverters and panels, testing, installation of main switches and other standard commercial and residential solar-related electrical work
- Ensure efficient, safe and quality work with adherence to the Employer’s high standard of installation, best practice and regulatory requirements
- Conduct site visits Advise on solar PV design and installation requirements and standards
- Monitor and assess quality of solar PV installations, including on-site audits of installations if required Identify products/components required for projects
- Remain up-to-date with requirements and best practice relating to solar PV design and installations and implement changes when necessary to ensure installations meet standards
- Revisits for installation fixes if required
- Adhere to all Occupational Health Safety & Welfare requirements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Must have NSW electrical licence or equivalent & drivers licence
- Young, fit & healthy candidates required
- CEC accredited preferred
- Solid experience in the solar PV industry preferred but not essential (min 1 year required)
- Candidates preferred with own tools
- Current electrical work license or equivalent essential
- Current driver’s license is essential
- Must be competent and aware of all relevant safety and compliance standards
- Competent in grid solar systems and installations and understand all current standards preferred.
- White card / working safely at heights license preferred but can be provided
- How to apply
Please send an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call Divya on (02) 8235 5627 for a confidential discussion. Also, please feel free to share with anyone in your network that might be interested in this role.
***Note: Please note that due to the volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Date Posted:24/01/2020 10:16:00 AM
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: