National Construction Manager - Civil (Structures)
North Sydney, NSW
Our client is an international, market leading, specialist civils structures construction, and remedial, contractor with a proven track record of successfully delivering complex projects. Zenith Search has been engaged to identify and secure an experienced project delivery professional to join their ever growing civil construction and remediation business; in a newly created role, that has been driven by unprecedented growth. The successful candidate will oversee major remedial construction projects, on a national basis. Working closely, and overseeing / supporting the regional construction managers, you will bring your expertise of working on major concrete and steel construction projects.
Working from Sydney HQ, and closely with the business unit manager, you will oversee major projects operationally; ensuring client relationships are maintained and that projects are being delivered as efficiently as is possible.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechanical, Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- 10 - 15 years' experience working on structural or SMP projects between $20m-$100m
- The willingness to challenge existing practices to foster innovation and best practise
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Excellent project management and delivery skills, including budgeting, forecasting stakeholder management, coordinating work priorities, and cost control
- Exceptional programming and planning skills
- Stable employment history / tenure
- Flexibility to travel to project sites nationally on "as needs" basis
This is a great opportunity to work with a successful and growing organisation who offer challenging work and the potential for genuine career progression.
To express interest:
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: