Our client is an ambitious and growing design consultancy who have already delivered some of the most high-profile, complex building projects in the country.
They have a fresh and exciting view of how to run their business and have relationships in place with some of the largest builders and contractors in Aisia Pac.
They have a fearless approach to engineering design and will actively employ the latest technology and design philosophies to deliver coast effective solutions even on large scale complex projects.
Due to team expansion in the Perth office they are currently searching for a confident and ambitious Structural Engineer to come on board and grow with them as their success in W.A continues.
You will work in conjunction with a dynamic young Office Leader on various medium to large scale and in some cases high profile structural jobs in Western Australia.
This will be a role where you will be given the chance to manage jobs, liaise with clients and really push your skill set to the next level. You will have the full support of the office lead and the greater business and you will have a solid platform on which to grow professionally.
- Structural design and project management on a wide range of buildings projects
- Client liaison
- Design input into the larger business
- Influence the future culture of the business
- Min 3 years’ experience in building structures
- In depth understanding of Australian design codes
- Experience on a range of building structures
- Experience on relevant design software
- Play a key role in the business
- Run your own projects
- Work with autonomy, but have technical support
- Workplace flexibility
- Grow with an exciting business
Call Evan on 0499 772 632, email email@example.com or hit Apply now
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: