Electrician - Substations Ausnet
With construction of a greenfields and brownfield project to commence shortly, Downer Group’s Substation business is looking to engage several electricians. With a secure pipeline of upcoming work, these roles are permanent opportunities where you can enjoy job stability.
- Relevant electrical trade qualification
- Transmission Substations experience is essential
- VESI training prefereable
- Current driver's licence
- Construction white card
- VIC electrical licence
- Great work ethic & attitude.
- Willing to work additional hours as project requires.
- Great ability to adapt and learn new skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Strong focus on health & safety culture
- The following will look favourably:
- Holds high risk licences in C6, Rigger/Dogger, EWP.
- Experience in construction & Maintenance on Ausnet, Powercor OR TransGrid utilities networks essential
- Authorization to receive electrical Access permits on Ausnet Transmission networks favourable.
- Willing to work on regional Victorian projects.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent opportunity
- 11/3 roster
- Competitive remuneration
- Excellent employee benefits including discounted health insurance, gym & shopping discounts and salary sacrificing options, etc.
- Excellent opportunity to become a part of a growing team.
- Great opportunity for career development, additional training and upskilling.
For more information, please contact Jess Graham at Jessica.Graham@downergroup.com. (Email applications will not be accepted).
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: