Superintendent & Senior Supervisors | Monash Freeway Upgrade Stage 2
CPB Contractors is the CIMIC Group's construction company and a leading international construction contractor, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.
Combining the expertise and track record formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, we deliver projects spanning all key sectors of the construction industry, including roads, rail, tunnelling, defence and building.
Our Mission is to generate sustainable returns for our shareholders by delivering projects for our clients, while providing safe, rewarding and fulfilling careers for our people.
We need people who are talented, motivated and disciplined, and who have a strong work ethic that drives them to succeed.
About the Project
The Monash Freeway is in Melbourne’s fast growing south east and outer south-east region and the $761M design and construct project will expand the Monash from eight to 10 lanes slashing nearly ten minutes off the morning peak hour commute and better connect the Monash to Eastlink.
Works include the addition of 36 kilometres of new lanes to the Monash Freeway, upgrading the Beaconsfield interchange with new freeway ramps, the extension and widening of O’Shea Road and the roll out of the Freeway Lane Management System to better manage traffic flows.
Construction is scheduled to start in early 2020 and be completed in 2022.
We are currently seeking applications from experienced and highly competent Superintendents & Senior Supervisors with experience working in teams to deliver challenging road projects.
As Superintendent or Senior Supervisor, you will be accountable for managing onsite delivery and coordination of various scopes of work within a defined construction zone. As well as assist in the planning and implementation of management systems, procedures and safety. Manage, coordinate and direct works of Subcontractors and Direct workers activities on site.
Requirements for this role are:
- Previous experience with Tier 1 Construction Contractors
- Previous experience working on brownfield road projects
- Excellent understanding VicRoads Specifications and requirements
- Self-starter, with well-developed organisational and stakeholder management skills
- Flexible, able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills with the ability to problem solve
The Monash Freeway Upgrade is committed to maximising the potential of all our people. This means having an inclusive culture that values and sustains diversity. To achieve this, we are focused on:
- Embedding flexible work practices
- Providing development opportunities for our people
- Leaders championing and supporting our people to succeed
- Actively looking to attract and promote from within and putting support structures in place to help them succeed.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: