Heavy Diesel Mechanic - South Granville
FLB AUTOMOTIVE RECRUITMENT
Mechanics are crucial to the safety, reliability and road worthiness of the vehicle fleet. Your professional expertise and knowledge of Health and Safety, will ensure work is carried out safely and efficiently.
You will be working within our South Granville workshop and due to our growing business we are seeking experienced bus mechanics. These roles are pivotal to keeping our fleet on the road and getting our customers to their destinations on time, every time, safely and comfortably.
What you bring
- Heavy Vehicle Mechanical Qualification
- Medium Rigid (MR) vehicle licence (Highly Regarded but not essential)
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Sound computer literacy including experience with Fleet Maintenance Management Systems
- Previous experience working with buses
- Be part of an industry leading, global business
- Competitive hourly rates and additional allowances depending on your shifts
- Work life balance and flexible work/shift rosters
- Potential relocation support
We are a world leader in the operation of passenger transport services. operating in 19 countries around the world, with 83,000 employees and manage 41,000 vehicles. They are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce which reflects the community and the customers we serve.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: