Forklift Mechanic - Field Service
FLB AUTOMOTIVE RECRUITMENT
Established in July 2003 to distribute and sell industrial equipment. They are a global leader in the materials handling industry and are currently looking for candidates with experience working on Forklifts. You will be joining the team and working close to home and in the South West Sydney Region as a Field Service Mechanic.
The role will have you carrying out services ,routine maintenance as well as diagnostics and repairs on a variety of forklifts. We are looking for someone who is technically minded who has previously worked with Forklifts or someone who has had some experience and wanting to learn more.
You will have a strong work ethic and be self-motivated, with a well developed mechanical aptitude and good time management skills. Excellent oral & written communication is essential as well as relevant trade qualifications as a mechanic on either forklifts, Heavy Vehicles, Light Vehicles or experience ans as Automotive Electrician or Plant Mechanic.
- Provision of a fully maintained company Vehicle
- The use of Storage Lockers across Sydney that significantly reduces the the need to head back to base for equipment
- Above award rates
- Development and career opportunities
- Uniforms, safety footwear and personal protective equipment.
- Excellent work environment and a friendly team atmosphere will have you thriving in this role.
- A current Driver’s license
- A current relevant Trade Certificate (As Above)
- Have your own comprehensive hand tool kit
- Previous experience in a similar role in an associated industry
- Willingness to participate in training programs to increase your product knowledge and understanding of procedures, statutory responsibilities, licensing requirements.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: