The Randstad Construction, Property & Engineering division is currently recruiting a trade qualified Maintenance Electricians with Maintenance experience.
Core responsibilities will include preventitive & breakdown maintenance of fixed plant machinery and application of continuous improvement initiatives. Plant shutdown experience is essential.
What we can offer:
- Immediate start
- 3 month project - casual
- Location: North of Adelaide
- Day shift MON to SAT
- 8- 12 hour days - penalty rates apply
- Industrial shutdown
- Strong safety culture and commitment to WHS
What you will need to apply:
- MUSThave an A Class Electrical Licence
- MUSThave shutdown experience
- White Card (essential), EWP, SL – preferred but not essential
- MUSThave consistent work history + References
- MUSTbe willing to undergo a full medical prior to placement
- Above all we require electricians with a can do attitude and a strong desire to develop their trade skills in a challenging yet rewarding environment.
We strongly recommend anyone with an electrical maintenance background within the industrial sector to apply, click the apply button to forward your CV to Theo Grevelis.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: