Pre-construction/customer Service Officer
Design & Build Recruitment
- Reputable and established building company
- Northwest Sydney
This building company builds new project homes across Sydney.
They build single and double story homes. They're looking for a Junior Customer Service Officer to work in a small team and work with clients across the whole construction process. High focus on pre-construction but working through the construction and handover process as well.
- Managing customer relations and communications in relation to progress and delivery of the home building agreement
- Managing both internal and external stakeholder inquiries
- Client services and council submissions
- Completion of pre-planing inspection forms
- Communication with developers and local councils
- Negotiate and manage any approval application questions
- Maintain the database and record all progress on applications
- Assist clients with pre-construction, construction, handover/warranty process
- Experience in a project home building company and living locally.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly computer literate
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: