Construction Whse Officer- Northern Beaches
Harrison Barratt Group (HBG)
Dee Why, NSW
- Immediate Start
- Reputable Company
- Generous Salary Package
Harrison Barratt Group is a leading labour hire & white collar recruitment company based in Sydney's Inner West. Due to high demand and expanding growth we are looking for a Construction Safety Officer.
You will also be responsible for establishing policies that will create and maintain a safe workplace for our Construction Sites across Sydney.
The goal is to ensure the workplace meets all legal expectations and actively supports occupational health and safety.
Project Safety Officer the role will be responsible for the following key tasks:
- Implement and manage WHSE management systems
- Schedule and coordinate internal and external WHSE management systems audits
- Maintain WHSE management system accreditation, and ensure they are established, implemented and maintained in accordance with the relevant standards
- Assess and implement corrective actions identified during internal and external WHSE management systems audits
- Assess and implement employee WHSE management systems recommendations
- Liaise with senior management
To be considered for the position, applicants will have:
- Minimum of 3-5 years Construction based site experience.
- Recognised qualifications in OHS (Certificate IV in WHS)
- Comprehensive understanding of and commitment to the principles of WHSE
- Strong working knowledge of AS/NZ standards related to WHSE.
- Experience in undertaking safety inspections and other safety monitoring activities including the development of audit reports and close out of corrective actions.
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills combined with passion and positive energy for safety and the construction industry.
How to Apply:
Applications are via the apply now button or email email@example.com Please ensure all resumes/cover letters are in WORD format.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Thanks in advance.
If this job doesn't tick all your boxes but you know someone suitable for this role please have them contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with their cover letter/CV or have them click 'Apply Now' on this ad.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: