CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
What can our construction projects build for you?
CIMIC Group companies Pacific Partnerships, UGL and CPB Contractors, as part of the Momentum Trains consortium, have been selected by Transport for NSW to deliver the $1.26 billion Regional Rail Project as a design, build, finance and maintain contract at Dubbo. The project will commence in early 2019, with the first trains to enter service progressively from 2023. CIMIC Group has led the consortium’s development of the project, with Pacific Partnerships providing leadership and equity financing for the contract term. CPB Contractors will design, construct and commission the maintenance facility at Dubbo, whilst UGL will maintain both the fleet of 117 rail cars and the maintenance facility.
Based on the project in Dubbo and reporting to the Project Manager, the Construction Manager will:
- Clarify key stakeholder needs and allocating resources to ensure the delivery of effective outcomes within budget and safely
- Assist the Project Manager with risk management for project execution
- Understand and satisfy the client's expectations and taking corrective action where necessary
- Liaise with client(s) with regard to the Final Inspection and Acceptance of Work
- Manage the work performance of self and direct reports
- Develop alignment between team capability and function's business objectives
- Ensure role clarity, including responsibilities and reporting lines, exists for team members
- Recruit, develop and retain high calibre team member
- Maintain productive relationships with project personnel and other key stakeholders including community relation
You will have relevant construction experience, ideally in a civil or rail environment in a similar role You would be competent in managing medium sized construction team whilst delivering the project on time and on budget. You will also have strong client relationship skills and the ability to track costs and progress.
This role is Dubbo based with allowances and relocations provided.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: