Maintenance Fitter - Fmcg
Glen Waverley, VIC
Our Client is currently seeking a Maintenance Fitter,to join a large FMCG manufacturing site. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for the preventative and breakdown maintenance of food filling and packaging production lines.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Trade qualifications as a Maintenance Fitter.
- Previous experience working in the Pharmaceuticals / Food / GMP Manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices.
- An excellent mechanical aptitude.
- Great fault finding abilities.
- An excellent knowledge of OH&S procedures.
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and work to deadlines.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to be able to work overtime.
- Tools Provided
- Overtime available
- Weekend work available
- Be a part of large growing company
- Competitive hourly rate
- Long Term Employment Opportunity
- New Machinery
If you believe you are the perfect candidate for this exciting and rewarding opportunity, hit the APPLY button now! Alternatively, please submit your resume to Diana.firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 0403 973 920.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: