Structures & Formwork Foreman
An established & respected concrete structure company specialising in commercial, multi-uni apartment and industrial projects throughout Melbourne and surrounding Suburbs.
After 10 years of consistently delivering pre-construction planning services, concrete structure packages and specialist formwork systems this business now has a loyal set of recognised clients across Tier 1 and 2 commercial builders.
As a Foreman, you will report directly to the Operations Manager, and you will have the responsibility of running the day-to-day operations and management of the structures and formworking crews, across multiple sites around Melbourne. To be successful in the role, experience as a Foreman within the Formwork sector is essentialAbout You
To be successful in your application, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Trade qualified who can lead by example in formwork and concrete placement
- Worked for a formwork/structures business in the role of a leading hand or Foreman in recent years
- Experience working on large scale projects in the capacity of Leading Hand or Foreman
- High level knowledge of Formwork
- Relevant and up to date tickets
If you feel you would be suitable for this position or feel you would be suitable for the business in a different role please apply below or contact Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org
All conversations will be strictly confidential
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: