Reach Forklift Operator
PROGRAMMED SKILLED WORKFORCE
Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently seeking experienced High Reach Forklift Operators for one of our major national clients located in Truganina.
Our client, a Global Supply chain leader has various roles available with an exciting opportunity to be apart of a team that is driven and motivated.
The role involves implementing your existing skills and demonstrating capabilities to fulfil long term success with the company.
To be successful for this role, it is essential that you possess the following:
- A current Forklift Licence (Reach experience)
- Sound knowledge of Warehouse Operations
- A strong commitment towards safety and excellent work ethics
- A Self-motivated team player
- Palletising and General warehouse duties
Your duties include, but not limited to:
- Operating a High Reach Forklift
- Stock Putaway and Replenishment
- Picking and Packing stock
- Use of RF Scan & Voice Pick
- Meet and exceed set KPI's in a fast-paced environment
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work for Major distributor
- Fantastic conditions and work environment
If you have the experience and interested in the position, please click "APPLY" now and attach your updated resume with recent references.
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit ourwebsite.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: