Lead Structural Engineer
Our client is a well-established and reputable D and C contractor. We have been engaged by them to recruit a Lead Structural Engineer, for their head office in Sydney.
They have a solid project pipeline and the role offers the right individual the opportunity to
to take on a key leadership role, a chance to make a real impact on the business.
The role is Lead Structural Engineer and sits on the leadership team of the firm.
Key points -:
- Role includes key member of the leadership team, involved in strategy, creative, team mentorship, resource management and financial management.
- Managing a design team in a business that designs and build outstanding bespoke projects
- • Client facing – managing client relationships throughout project lifecycles and leveraging future opportunities.
- Working with Tier 1 developers, local councils in developing outstanding bespoke spaces • Leading a design team of 5 people - designer, engineers and drafters.
- Mid-Sized and growing D and C Builder with on-site manufacturing facility.
The company has a fantastic culture and encourage, collaboration on projects, and also a work life balance.
- At or close to Associate level with extensive structural design experience within a consulting environment here in Australia.
- Strong Leadership skills – ability to manage and mentor a team
- 7 + years experience.
- Strong analytical and design skills- experience with design in timber, structural steel, reinforced concrete, post tension concrete.
- Excellent client facing skills and ability to manage client relationships effectively.
- Budgetary management or financial know how with the ability to effectively manage budgets.
- Relevant tertiary engineering qualification
- Excellent communication skills.
This is a unique opportunity and interested candidates please apply via the link below or email your CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: