Construction Legal Secretary- Top Tier National Firm
BURGESS PALUCH LEGAL RECRUITMENT
A diverse and progressive top tier national law firm. The team is known to be friendly and supportive with a client focused approach. They are proud of their inclusive working culture.
To provide legal secretary support to a friendly and approachable Partner who acts for some of Australia's largest residential property developers, commercial and industrial builders, civil contractors, engineers and government departments at both state and federal level.
- File management
- Diary and travel management
- Assisting with client enquiries
- General administrative tasks
- Monthly billing
- Experience as a legal secretary in areas including commercial or litigation
- Sound skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Strong organisational and prioritisation abilities
- Accurate word processing skills and attention to detail
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input from all levels of the business. You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 03 8676 0486 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: