Electrician - Newcastle
The Winning Group is an Aussie owned family business which is made up of Australia's leading and most trusted appliance retailers - Winning Appliances; Appliances Online and Home Clearance. Winning Services is our transport and logistics arm of the Winning Group - we take care of all the warehousing, delivery and installation of our fridges, washing machines, and other appliances.
We have our very own fleet and an excellent team all across Australia who provide service that is second to none. How do we know? 85% of customers give us a 9 or 10 out of 10 for service, and we recently took home the Best Overall Fulfilment Retailer from the Retail Fulfilment Awards!
We are currently looking for a qualified electrician to join the Winning family in Newcastle. Based out of our Thornton hub, you will quote, deliver, install and check a range of home appliances for our customers - including stoves, cooktops, fridges, washing machines, dishwashers and water systems.
The vast majority of your work will be our customer's homes on the Central Coast and surrounds. Your excellent organisation skills and your friendly approach will ensure you deliver on the Winning Group promise to impress every customer and deliver an exceptional level of service.
What Your Day-to-Day Might Look Like
This is what you could expect day-to-day:
- each morning you will contact each customer with a delivery time frame
- you will visit customers to measure and quote for appliance upgrades
- you will deliver and install new kitchen and laundry appliances (ovens, cooktops, rangehoods etc)
- you will remove old appliances and packaging
- you will use your expert knowledge to demonstrate the appliance for the customer, and make sure they know how to get the most out of their new purchase
- you will assume every problem is solvable, and use your excellent trade skills to find the best solution for every customer
- All relevant trade licences;
- Current Drivers Licence;
- White card;
- Appliance installation experience necessary;
- Self-motivated and reliable;
- Excellent customer service skills
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: