Capability Director - Structures & Build
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The Automotive Sector.
- Develop and implement integrated plans that ensure business, technical and customer requirements are achieved.
- Forecast, engage and manage personnel, facilities, services, equipment and tools.
- Coach, counsel, mentor and provide developmental opportunities to enhance employee performance and grow team capabilities.
- Provide input on the development of technical strategies, goals, objectives and measure performance to plan for multiple projects.
- Establish relationships and partnerships with internal and external customers, stakeholders, peers and direct reports.
- Provide oversight to ensure each project's technical approach and deliverables comply with customer, company, quality, industry and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated experience leading capabilities such as Structural Engineering, Specialty Engineering, Airworthiness, Manufacturing Engineering.
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering, management or related discipline.
- Proven senior level experience in people management.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: