Electrician And Trade Assistant - Solar And Electrical
Make your mark on Australia's leading electrical services company!
- Enjoy job security with the successful and growing Laser Group
- Attractive and rewarding negotiable salary
- Great opportunities to utilize your leadership skills and progress your career
- Multiple positions available
This is a great opportunity for Electricians and Trade Assistant's (TA) to join a highly motivated customer focused team in Caringbah.
You will have the opportunity to work within an existing team in a highly supportive role offering full training and professional development.
Core activities include:
- Residential and Commercial solar- systems 2 - 200kW+
- Batteries/ Energy Storage
Job locations are typically spread across Sydney, some regional work may be required.
Must be able to get to Caringbah before heading to site in company vehicle.
The successful applicant will be a person that possesses the following attributes:
- Integrity and Honesty.
- Values relationships and being part of a supportive team.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Displays strong communication skills.
- Ability to follow strict WHS procedures
Experience in Solar is preferred but not essential
Essential requirements- if not currently held then must be obtained:
- Working at Heights and EWP preferred
- OH&S Induction Training for the Construction Industry-If not held then must be obtained
- Current Police Check
Please ensure your resume is complete, current and uploaded as a PDF with a cover letter on the document. We cannot open Word documents in the applicants portal.
You will be provided with career development opportunities within the electrical division and a supportive safe environment to ensure your success.
If you have any questions about this position, please email [email protected]
If you are a highly motivated and energetic individual with strong leadership skills, looking for a challenge and to make their mark on the growth of a successful award winning company, then we would like to hear from you.
To Apply click the link below and follow the steps, on the same day inform us of your application and tell us a bit about yourself by leaving a message on 1300 793 901
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: