Brisbane City, QLD
Programmed are currently seeking experienced and reliable Forklift Operators for an immediate start based in Murarrie, QLD. This company is a leading marketer, distributor and manufacturer of premium decorative surfaces building products and are offering a great pay rate with potential career growth for the right applicant.
Duties Include; -
- Forklift operations - (Loading and Unloading, moving of product within the warehouse, etc.)
- Picking and packing
- Loading and unloading of vehicles/trucks
- Meeting weekly/daily KPI's
- Manual handling duties
- General housekeeping
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Must possess a current and valid Forklift License
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Safety conscious attitude
- Availability across Monday to Friday - Afternoon shifts
- Ability to work within a team and autonomously
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office
- Strong proven forklift operation experience, side loader experience highly advantageous
- Previous experience with manufacturing warehouse is beneficial
- Current and valid driver's license and reliable transport
Please note a pre-employment medical must be completed prior to commencement.
If you think you are suitable for this role, please apply by clicking 'Apply Now'. If you have any issues uploading your resume, please call 1300PROGRAMMED to speak to one of our friendly consultants.
Job reference number: 203428512
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: