Forklift Operators Pick/pack
Elizabeth South, SA
Our client is one of the largest Wine & Alcohol distributors in Australia. Randstad are currently seeking Forklift Drivers/Pick Packers ($30- $50 hour) for Mon - Fri rosters, plus penalties.
You will be required to have a high pick rate and be able to work in a fast paced environment. We are seeking candidates for ongoing casual roles on afternoon shifts and day shifts.
To be considered for this position you MUST have:
- Minimum 2 years recent experience is essential for the role
- Must be able to start between 1pm-4pm Mon-Thurs and On call Fri or Sun
- Day shift available 5am-1pm Monday to Friday
- Forklift licence essential
- High reach / Twin tyne experience is desirable
- RF Scanning experience and good picking rates
- This is an all rounder position
- Proven experience working in a warehouse environment
- Willing to learn new roles within the warehouse and obtain multiskilling abilities
- Pallet Runner experience preferred but not essential
- HC or HR Truck Licence and 2 years experience is also highly regarded for specific roles
The successful applicants will need to pass a police check and medical including drug and alcohol. Only successful candidates that meet the above criteria will be considered.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0419 788 704 for more information.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: