Despatch Forklift Driver/pick Packer
Bryopin Pty Ltd
Bryopin Meats, a family owned Business based in Girraween, require a Store person who has an understanding of the Stock and Inventory process. We specialise in the “Sous Vide” cooking process and our customers include, Hospital Sector, Quick Service Restaurants, Distributors, Aged Care Facilities, Clubs, Caterers, Bistros and Restaurants.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Control incoming and outgoing inventory (FIFO)
- Daily reporting of low stock items
- Monitor & measure accuracy & completeness of stock takes & cycle counting with reasons for variances
- Process paperwork, delivery dockets
- Move stock by operating an Electric Walkie Stacker and Forklift
- Palletise, wrap and strap product
- Pick and pack product as required
- Unload and load trucks when required
- Knowledge of scanning products
- Physically fit and able to perform manual labour (lift up to 20 kg cartons) Computer skills for stock entry and transfers
Following Skills required but not limited to:
- Excellent record keeping skills with good literacy and numeracy.
- Computer skills and a knowledge of SAP would be very beneficial.
- Housekeeping skills
- Forklift Licence essential
- Ability to work in a cold environment
- Very reliable, punctual and honest.
- Ability to be pro-active and think ahead
- Own car and Driver's Licence
- Must have 2 Referees from most recent roles (Manager or Supervisor)
Working Hours and conditions:
- Work with a supportive and friendly small team
- Weekly Meat Allowance of $15
- Monday to Friday 6 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.
- Casual with a view to permanency (6 month probationary period)
Job Type: Casual
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- forklift: 1 year (Required)
- Australian driver's licence (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
- Load and unload trucks
- Rotate floor stock
- General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned
- Follow forklift operating guidelines and procedures
- Use warehouse management software
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: