Final Trim Excavators, Dozers And Graders
Gibson Desert North, WA
CPB Contractors has been selected by Rio Tinto Iron Ore to deliver the miscellaneous earthworks for the Robe Valley Sustaining project in Western Australia’s Pilbara region. Works are commencing immediately with estimated completion expected 2020.
This is a FIFO role working a 21/7 roster on Robe Valley Sustaining project. We have a strong pipeline of work and this is a permanent full-time role.
The successful applicant will have:
- HR Drivers Licence
- Construction OHS card (white or blue card)
- Multiple operator tickets – IT Loader, Grader, Dump Truck, Excavator, Loader, Dozer etc.
- All tickets must be nationally accredited (RII coded)
- Proven experience operating machinery on large resources projects.
- Commitment to safety in everything you do.
- Willingness to work on a 21 days on, 7 days off roster.
- Current Rio Tinto Inductions highly desirable
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive hourly rate, including penalties after standard 40 hours
- Weekly accrued severance payments
- Income protection
- We have a strong pipeline of work which allows us to offer redeployment options to our employees.
- Equal opportunity employer – we strongly encourage females, Indigenous, multicultural applicants to apply for all our positions
- People First – Be part of a company that is committed to recognition, career building and supporting your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply now.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.
We are currently only recruiting WA based candidates.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: