Experienced Warehouse Forklift Operators
The Barossa Valley have opportunities for forklift drivers with extensive experience in forklift operations. To secure any on-going or casual opportunities our expectations are reliability and flexibility with Client sites. Shift work is required when registered with CozWine.
To be considered for the Forklift Driver Positions, you would ideally have the following:
- Hold a current High Risk License and current Drivers Licence
- Experience operating forklifts in a Food and Beverage environment
- Previous truck loading/unloading experience
- Shift rotation experience & able to work at short notice for casual on-call rosters
- Able and willing to do production work
- Previous glass handling experience including slip sheeting, highly desirable
The right candidates will meet selection criteria based on previous Forklift & working experience, pass an OH&S assessment & skills testing. Medical screening may also form part of the recruitment process.
A minimum of two (2) contactable, work related referees must be supplied in order to be considered for this position.
Previous applicants need not apply.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Katrina Gerhardy on 08 8562 4892.
To view all CozWine job opportunities visit www.cozwine.com.au
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: