Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeship - Multiple locations
MAS National & Webster Trucks
Looking for a career in the heavy vehicle repair industry? Interested in completing an apprenticeship with industry leader, Webster Trucks?
We are currently looking to employ apprentice diesel mechanics in Hobart, Devonport & Burnie to join and learn from our talented team of truck service technicians, as part of our 2019/20 apprentice intake program. This an exciting and challenging opportunity to receive formal qualifications and extensive product training whilst in full-time employment.
As franchise dealers for Isuzu, Mack, UD and Volvo you will be working with the latest truck technology and will enjoy the benefits of working with a large and successful business.
The successful applicant must:
- have a genuine interest in the heavy vehicle repair industry;
- be able to follow and carry out instructions willingly;
- have the ability to work effectively in a team environment; and
- be able to demonstrate a mature approach to work matched with a desire and the ability to always achieve a high standard of workmanship
- A Drivers Licence or progress towards achieving same is a pre-requisite.
If you have what you think it will take to succeed as a Diesel Technician, and are committed to a career with Webster Trucks, please apply now.
Please Note: As part of the application process, you’ll need to register with our Gateway service so we can both forward your resume our employer and provide you with support in your job search. You may be requested to complete suitability assessments as part of your application process.
You can register for our Gateway service at https://www.masexperience.com.au/apprentices-and-trainees/gateway/
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: