Kick start your career and grow with QinetiQ, where the opportunities for making a difference are endless.
We are a global company of over 6,000 dedicated people providing technological and scientific expertise, and we are excited to recruit the most talented and enthusiastic young people to become key parts of our business.
QinetiQ is the Australian Defence Force’s chosen partner in aircraft structural integrity engineering. We hold a unique status as the only company approved to provide certified designs, including related software and advice, for all military fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft.
As a graduate with QinetiQ Australia in Melbourne you will work alongside inspiring leaders who are established in their fields, whose professionalism stands out and whose customers trust them implicitly. From the top down, all of our leaders are committed to passing on their valuable skills and knowledge to you.
You will become an integral part of our early careers community and our 18 month Graduate Development Program will support your technical and professional development.
Joining our Graduate Development Program will provide you with:
- Interesting work, on complex projects, solving real world problems
- Structured career development plan
- Mentoring and coaching support
- Communities of practice to engage and network with peers, experts and leaders
- Access to a suite of online professional development courses
- Regular networking, social and “give back” events
- Permanent ongoing employment
With a dedicated career pathways framework and a focused professional development process, we are committed to supporting our employees to continuously develop and grow their skills and careers.
At interview we will be looking for tertiary qualified graduates, with an Aerospace Engineering degree, to demonstrate:
- Extraordinary problem solving skills and ability to think laterally
- Experience working within a team environment toward a common goal
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse clients and stakeholders
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- A collaborative and consultative mindset and approach
To be eligible for our 2020 Graduate Development Program you must be due to complete your university degree qualification, in Aerospace Engineering, by the end of 2019, or have completed your degree in the past 12 months. You also need to be eligible for an Australian Government security clearance, which requires you to be an Australian citizen.
When submitting your application, please ensure you include the following:
- Current resume
- Cover letter
- Official academic transcript
Applications for the QinetiQ Australia Graduate Development Program will close on Sunday 31st March 2019.
What does our recruitment process look like once applications have closed? From applications closing to offers being made will take about 4 weeks. You will be required to attend our Melbourne office to participate in assessments and face to face interview. Offers will be made for roles starting in February 2020.
We look forward to receiving your application and to learning more about you and your career goals.
A full list of our employee benefits and further information can be found here: https://www.qinetiq.com/au/Careers/Benefits