Our client is a global and leading technology organisation who provide cutting edge software solutions across the construction and engineering markets.
Due to expansion and strong growth across the APAC, the Melbourne based team are looking to add to their high-performing team. They are seeking an accomplished individual to join their team as a Solutions Engineer working with Project Management Software Solutions.
You will be heavily responsible for Pre Sales work, conducting initial consulting and qualification discussions with senior stakeholders in the construction sector - addressing the importance and benefits of project management software solutions. This will involve putting together and delivering software demonstrations, followed by statement of work sign off with implementation and deployment of the product (s). You will work closely with the Pre and Post sales team, as well as the highly capable technical consulting group before, during and after the deployment projects.
You must have a strong background in construction in a Pre Sales capacity, with demo experience of Construction Software.
Alternatively my client will consider a Quality Manager, Project Manager or Engineer who have a desire to move into a technology/software position within the construction sector. You must have proven project management software knowledge/experience and be able to discuss software solutions to Project Directors, CEOs, CIOs of construction/engineering organisations.
You must have the following skills, experience and attributes to be considered for this role:
- Minimum 6-8+ years of experience in the construction/engineering sector
- Ideally a background as a Solutions Engineer / Pre Sales Consultant working with project management software in the construction sector (scheduling, planning, cost control, contracts management, surveying)
- Proven understanding of working with project management software within construction
- High level pre sales / construction software demonstration ability/experience
- Strong understanding of construction schedules
- Microsoft Project, Primavera P6, Aconex, or similar Project software skills required
- Strong technical and software understanding and ability to discuss, articulate and sell the benefits to c-level.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to various senior level stakeholders
- Strong collaboration and team playing skills
- Willingness and ability to travel interstate as well as overseas (Asia, Europe) as required. This may be required every fortnight or month for a few days depending on work/projects.
- Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident as a minimum
On offer for the right candidate:
- Chance to join leading and global software powerhouse
- Salary of up to circa 160K base + super
- Work with cutting-edge project management software with construction customers
- Join high-performing team, working on challenging and large-scale projects
- Travel to Asia, UAE, UK.
- Software training + PM certifications on offer
- Supportive management team